Whether you are preparing for a big game or dealing with the mental demands of a high-pressure career, mental alertness is a valuable resource that needs to be nurtured and sustained. The ability to increase concentration and mental alertness really depends on how your brain functions. The brain, just as any part of the body, needs nourishment, stimulation and proper rest. However, it is often the most neglected part of the body. Drinking a GO can help maintain mental alertness throughout your day.
Unlike the majority of energy drinks on the market, Go Energy is packed with the following healthful ingredients that can boost energy levels and increase mental alertness:
• Resveratrol. Powerful antioxidant, anti-mutagen and a strong anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and disease combating benefits, and reduces the risk of heart disease.
• Vitamins A, C and E. Antioxidants promoting over body health and providing protection against immune system deficiencies and cardiovascular disease.
• Vitamins B3, B5, B6 and B12. Boosts energy levels, supports and increases the rate of metabolism, enhances immune and nervous system function, promotes cell growth and division, reduces the risk of pancreatic cancer and promotes weight loss.
• Yerba Mate. Helps stimulate focus and clarity, provides clean boost of energy free of jitters, supports weight loss, and contains antioxidants and practically all of the vitamins necessary to sustain life. • Ginseng. Reduces mental stress and anxiety, increases mental clarity and alertness, stimulates the immune and nervous system, reduces fatigue and improves athletic endurance.
• Green Tea Extract. Antioxidant effects, boosts mental alertness, improves cardiovascular health, and enhances weight loss.
• Guarana Seed Extract. Stimulant, energy and performance enhancer, and weight-loss aid.
Dehydration is known to interfere with concentration and memory, as water is required for a variety of biochemical processes that are involved with mental alertness. One of the main ingredients in Go Energy and Recovery is coconut water which is an excellent source of hydration containing electrolytes, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Coconut water also improves immunity, and increases metabolism.
A couple other things that can improve mental alertness are:
Regular exercise can give you more energy, help you sleep better, and provide an increased flow of oxygen to your brain, which all can have an impact on how alert you feel. Grab a GO and give yourself the boost you need to exercise.
Games like crossword puzzles, Bingo and Scrabble can help exercise your brain, which will lead to better mental alertness. A 2011 study by Bryan D. James, MD and colleagues from the Rush Alzheimer's Disease Center, showed that social games and activities correlated with improved overall cognitive function.
According to WebMD, “Healthy sleep allows us to function optimally when we are awake, to have what is called optimal alertness. We have all experienced varying degrees of being awake, from groggy to alert to hyper-alert. Being optimally alert is the state in which we are most receptive to and interactive with our environment, when we have the greatest attention span and can learn the most.” Make sure you get the recommended eight hours of sleep a night. It's important for the mind to be active and for people to be involved in activities that promote a healthy lifestyle. Sustain higher levels of alertness by drinking Go Energy.
Learn more about GO Energy by visiting our website at www.drinkago.com